The only thing better than RetroForceGO! is an all out musical episode of RetroForceGO!. My favorite Disney movie of all time is Aladdin and “A Whole New World” is my favorite Disney song so getting to hear my favorite people in the whole world sing that song was an orgasmic experience.
On Destructoid, Conrad Zimmerman helps prepare you for the zombie apocalypse. On Japanator, the Gurren Lagann music video sucks (the song is awesome though). On Tomopop, eKoala’s custom Mega Man Mighty Mugg is made of win. And on MiamiNights, some dude gets ran over by a train.
Also, special note: Both Japanator and Tomopop have contests running right now where you can win $100 from J-List. All you have to do is leave a comment saying which J-List item you want. It’s that easy!
- 10 games to prepare for the zombie apocalypse
- A note to movie reviewers: Not all videogames are mindless entertainment!
- RetroforceGO! episode 59: Disney games (sort of)
- The Sound Card 005: The top ten most obnoxious game songs
- Contests: Dress up as Red Riding Hood and win some Little Red Riding Hood BBQ swag! + Win a custom Mushroom Men bass guitar signed by Les Claypool and more! + Show your ninja skills to win a DS Lite and N+
- Gurren Lagann Parallel Works 7: Row Row F*** You Gainax
- The lovely cosplay of CharaHobby 2008
- Podtoid-san 69: Reunion edition
- Japanator Review: Ask A Ninja Presents The Ninja Handbook
- Contests: Japanator Radio contest reminder + If I had a hundred dollars…I would blow it on anime stuff
- Show and tell: Dokodemo Issho Revoltechs from Kaiyodo
- Tomopop Review: tokidoki White Tiger
- Go For Broke: Queen’s Blade
- Custom Delights: eKoala’s Mega Man Mighty Mugg needs to be picked up by Hasbro for mass distribution
- Contest: Attention toy fetishists: want a $100 gift certificate to J-List?