THAT’S PICCOLO?! When I heard that James Marsters was playing Piccolo, I had hope for the DBZ movie. But this?! SERIOUSLY?! I’m still hopeful. The trailer for the movie will be out next month so we’ll soon know if this really is going to be one giant failboat.
On Destructoid, Hey Ash, Whatcha Playin has returned. On Japanator, check out all of the Comiket 74 cosplay galleries. On Tomopop, Qais shows you how to take pictures of your collection. And on MiamiNights, Miami doesn’t need a new baseball stadium.
- All of our hands-on impressions from PAX
- Hey Ash, Whatcha Playin’s triumphant return…at GameTrailers!
- How to not look like an idiot in Castle Crashers arena mode
- Ten videogame characters due a comeback
- Contests: Win a custom Mushroom Men bass guitar signed by Les Claypool and more! + Show your ninja skills to win a DS Lite and N+ +
- The cosplay of Comiket 74, Part IV, Part V and Part VI
- Leaked Dragon Ball Z pictures make Piccolo (semi) green with envy
- Confession 1: Leah Dizon, I L O V E U <3
- Five manga series that will leave you scratching your head
- Contest: New York Anime Fest contest still going on!
- Show and tell: the Suzumiya Haruhi Nendoroids
- So you want to photograph your collection 2: The Reckoning
- Alter shows off what may be the best Yoko yet
- Go For Broke: Zero no Tsukaima
- Say hello to new writers Emily Smalara and Katrina Johnston (also known as ImpossiblePlant).