It was a very very very busy week here at Destructoid. A lot of coverage went up including previews, news, original videos a ton more content from E3. And we still want to hear who you thought won E3 between the big three companies.
On Destructoid, check out our entire E3 2008 coverage. On Japanator, One Piece becomes the most downloaded anime in the world. On Tomopop, check out the custom Sackboy from LittleBigPlanet. And on MiamiNights, check out one of the original techno classic in Auditory Orgasm.
- Our entire E3 2008 coverage including news, hands-on previews, and more
- E3 2008 coverage broken up by dates
- Destructoid original videos from E3 2008
- Who do you think won E3? Nintendo, Microsoft or Sony?
- Contests: Post your E3 impressions and reactions, win tons of our E3 Swag! + The Dew goes Old School / New School – Win an Xbox 360 on Dtoid! + Demean your wretched selves for an Xbox 360 and Soulcalibur IV swag + Win music, a game, and a chair from EA Sports and Interscope Records + Win free stuff: Revolution! A Civilization Revolution contest + Go balls deep to win a Top Spin 3 prize package! + The Destructoid/Blast Works level design contest + Go Alone in the Dark to win an Xbox 360, AitD and plenty o’ swag
- Gurren Lagann Parallel Works 5: Row Row WTF?!?!?!?
- Featured Fan Art: Ranka Lee’s \m/
- E3 08: Anime now on the PlayStation Store, with a little Bones surprise included!
- And the award for the most downloaded series in the world goes to…
- First Impressions: World Destruction
- Nendroid Zetsubou-sensei figure is sending my wallet into despair!
- Kotobukiya’s cast-off Haruhi: Eroge fans almost get what they have been waiting for.
- KidRobot introducing Simpsons blindbox mini series, celebrate by drinking Duff and eating donuts
- Custom Delights: Chris Furniss’ custom Moogle Munny
- You too can own a Little Big Planet custom Sackboy