Toy collectors! Got a lot of figures but you don’t know how you should display them? Well then Tomopop has you covered. Check out Qais’ guide at the best way to display your figures.
On Destructoid, Dale North interviews David Hayter. On Japanator, check out the Top ten things anime cons could do without. On Tomopop, the Phazon Suit Samus figure is amazing. And on MiamiNights, Gravy Train, son!
- Destructoid interview: David Hayter
- RetRose Tinted: Pengo
- Hating on the casual, or why it’s alright to be a bitter old man
- RetroforceGO! episode 52: The Return
- Contests: The Dew goes Old School / New School – Win an Xbox 360 on Dtoid! + Win a copy of Overlord: Raising Hell for the PS3! + Demean your wretched selves for an Xbox 360 and Soulcalibur IV swag + Win music, a game, and a chair from EA Sports and Interscope Records + Destructoid/Blast Works contest UPDATE: Some people entered + Win free stuff: Revolution! A Civilization Revolution contest + Go balls deep to win a Top Spin 3 prize package! + OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAND contest deadline extension + Go Alone in the Dark to win an Xbox 360, AitD and plenty o’ swag
- JapanaTen: The top ten things anime cons could do without
- Japanator reader: Am I a sexist pig?
- Official Namco manga for Soulcalibur IV shows off some new features
- Shonen sports manga making a comeback?
- Japanator Anime Jeopardy: Quotable Quotables
- What You Gonna Do With All That Junk: Displaying your collection on the cheap
- First 4 Figures’ Phazon Suit Samus makes me want to curl up in a ball and explode with joy
- A Custom Delights Exclusive: Final Fantasy VI’s Kefka
- Tofu the Vegan Zombie wants your cauliflower brains
- HALO 3 Comic Con exclusives and mass releases for July
- Reason why OpenFormatBottleServiceLounges should go away
- Wednesday Auditory Orgasm: Gravy Train!
- Indulge yourself: Miami Spa Month