I am continually amazed by just how much awesome the ’80s were. Just when I thought the ’80s couldn’t get any better, Ectomo finds this trailer for Surf Nazis Must Die. Basically, the premise is that Nazis have taken over the California beaches. All is lost until Leroy’s momma takes things into her own hands and goes after the Surf Nazis.
On Destructoid, Dr. Boa reveals his secret intentions. On Japanator, check out the solar drinking astroturf bra. On Tomopop, Capcom asks what SF IV figures you want. On PopRox, check out the biggest burger war. On MiamiNights, CarStar* gives hot chicks a guide at how to get things for free. And on Ectomo, the Midnight LOL Society is always made of awesome. What was the most interesting to you this past week?
- Events: Xbox 360 Spring Showcase ’08, Konami Gamer’s Night ’08, Sega Gamer’s Day
- Dr. Boa’s secret intentions revealed – I’m making a game! AND Dr. Boa’s secret project: Stealing ur ideas!
- Contests: Win a chance to play Assault Heroes 2 with the game’s developers! + Win a PlayStation 3 and Casino Royale on Blu-Ray by playing Bond: Top Agent
- ACEN 08 coverage by GodLen.
- Solar drinking astroturf bra: worst idea ever, yet still kinda hot
- Sleepy Japanese turnstile cats
- Gears of Warsome – Final Versions Online
- Capcom asks what Street Fighter IV figures you want. Is “all of them” acceptable?
- Kotobukiya’s Devil May Cry 4 Nero statue
- I knew something was missing on TV – Denise Richards!
- The biggest burger war
- Jake and Amir: the acest viral video series you’ll see all ever
- Miami Nights on Plum’s Daybreak at the Standard
- Aqua Girl ’08: Follow The Yellow Dyke Road
- Hot chicks with no money rejoice!