Oh Ectomo, you fill my soul with pleasure and delight ever so much.
On Destructoid, the Dale North premiers his new feature for all things musical. On Japanator, there’s a lot of penises. On Tomopop, Rio McCarthy visits Planet Comicon. On Poprox, Pamela Anderson is a whore. On MiamiNights, everyone is a whore. Finally, take a look at Dick McVengeance’s special series A Day in Den Den Town detailing his experience while in Japan. What did you like most this past week in the Network?
- The Sound Card 001: The Game Music Listening Primer
- THQ Gamer’s Day coverage and GTA IV Preview week coverage
- Photoshop Contest! Three will win the entire Sam and Max season
- Mr. Happy gets his own Japanese festival, and we get to see lots of penis. Win-win?
- Osaka After Hours: Picking up doujinshi in the heart of Kansai
- Japan Festival 2008 in Houston
- Tomopop About Town : Planet Comicon
- Excuse me Miss Exelica, your anchors are showing
- Resident Evil dog plush: you might get blood with your snorgle
- Pamela Anderson to Become a (Camera) Whore
- The Office and 30 Rock are back, baby
- South Park: 12 years of comedic satisfaction and counting
A Day In Den Den Town (Special Edition)
- A Day In Den Den Town: An introduction JTOR
- A Day In Den Den Town: Osaka’s videogame spirit DTOID
- A Day In Den Den Town: The hunt for some sweet PVC TPOP
- A Day in Den Den Town: Retro paradise at Retro TV Game Revival DTOID