I had a hard time trying to pick between the epic JAM Project video on Jtor and Paul Robertson’s Kings of Power 4 Billion % again as the intro to this post. In the end, my love for anything by Paul won out. The embed video is crap though so be sure to go download the full quality.
On Destructoid, there are apparently girls that like to play videogames. On Japanator, JAM Project is making their US Debut at Otakon. On Tomopop, Rio McCarthy shows off her Tomopop plushy. On PopRox, check out all of the sexy pictures of Ashley Dupre. On MiamiNights, everyone is going deaf! And on Ectomo, there’s a perfect bed for all of you paranoid folks.
- And the gamers who play them: Girl Gamers
- Paul Robertson’s Kings of Power 4 Billion % (may melt your eyeballs)
- Contest: Register to win a Playstation 3 & Grand Theft Auto IV + Win a one-of-a-kind $4,999 Turning Point PC!
- Otakon just went from great to epic: JAM Project to make US Debut at the convention
- Shokotan makes her first US appearance at Anime Expo 2008 (The hot chick that likes to lick cats)
- Contest: Make us more Mothra!
- Custom Delights: Why yes, I do like zombiebunnies
- Girls, Motorcycles and Assless Chaps? Giggidy, giggidy
- Show and Tell : The Almighty Tomopup Plush
- Ashley Alexandra Dupre – From modeling to singing
- I think I know what you did the summer before last: the return of the sequel
- I want a Family Guy spin-off! And it shall be named: Quagmire’s Giggity Giggity Show!
- Im going DEAF and so are YOU!
- Wednesday Night Recap: The clubs in Miami are awesome.
- WMC Interview: Obi T.
- The Boogeyman Protection Of Yesterday For The Terrorists Of Today
- The Midnight LOL Society: A Natural Defense Mechanism
- Thrill Seeking Teamongers Rejoice: Giant Hornet Honey For Your Cup