Warkhawk is coming to the PlayStation Network and retail stores later this month and if you’re thinking of getting it, chances are you still have a few unanswered questions. But that’s okay, because Dylan Jobe (game director for Warhawk) has put together a fairly large and detailed FAQ that covers all of the stuff you’ll want to know about.
Some of the highlights include:
- • 2, 3, and 4-player online and offline splitscreen multiplayer
- • There’s a good chance downloadable content will eventually be released
- • Every map supports up to 32 players
- • Warkhawk supports the XMB buddy list and clans
- • The Jabra headset that comes bundled with the Blu-ray version of the game isn’t required, any headset will work
But, the absolute best question from the Q&A has got to be this:
During the BETA, there were times when the game would crash, is that fixed?
LOL. Yes! We wouldn’t have shipped if it was still “crashy.”
Phew, that’s a relief! Check out the full Q&A over on the PlayStation Blog and remember, knowledge is power.