Free skins, weapons, and more
Resident Evil 4 Remake releases near the end of March 2023, bringing with it the long-awaited return of Leon’s quest to save the daughter of the President of the United States. This new, from-the-ground-up remake, will also reward early adopters with special bonuses for those who pre-order.
All Resident Evil 4 Remake pre-order bonuses, revealed
Players who pre-order Resident Evil 4 Remake are guaranteed to gain some exclusive bonuses, no matter which platform they are playing on. This goes for all three versions of the game. In addition to the base version, there is also a Deluxe Edition and a Collector’s Edition available to purchase.
Here are all of the Resident Evil 4 Remake pre-order bonuses you can get, in case you are wondering which version to pick up, ahead of the game’s official release on March 24.
Standard Resident Evil 4 Remake pre-order bonuses
The base version of Resident Evil 4 Remake comes with a few pre-order bonuses across PS4, PS5, Xbox Series X/S, and PC. Along with the game itself, players will also unlock the following extra content:
- Handgun Ammo attaché charm: Players can attach this to their inventory case for an added personalized touch.
- Gold attaché case: Let your inventory look stylish in this gold exterior case with a sleek crimson red interior.
In addition to those items, PS4 and PS5 players will also receive a digital mini-soundtrack for the remake. This is exclusive to the PlayStation platform, and it is uncertain if Xbox and PC users will have the option to buy this soundtrack separately.
Digital Deluxe Edition bonuses
Besides the base game, there is also a Resident Evil 4 Remake Digital Deluxe Edition. This version comes with its own set of pre-order bonuses for players who buy it early.
- Green herb attaché charm
- Classic-style attaché case
These two items are the Digital Deluxe Edition exclusives. Players who pre-order this version also get the previous cosmetic items from the base version. The main difference between the base game and the Digital Deluxe Edition is the latter’s additional DLC content, which we’ll detail here.
It comes with a DLC pack that includes costumes for Leon and Ashley. Here is what you get in the Deluxe Edition DLC:
- Leon and Ashley costumes: Casual
- Leon and Ashley costumes: Romantic
- Hero Leon costume and filter
- Leon costume and filter: Villain
- Sporty Sunglasses Leon accessory
- Deluxe weapon: Sentinel Nine
- Skull Shaker deluxe weapon
- Original soundtrack settings option
- Treasure map expansion
Collector’s Edition bonuses
The third and final Resident Evil 4 Remake Collector’s Edition version is exclusive to console players on PS4, PS5, and Xbox Series X/S players. This Collector’s Edition comes with a slew of pre-order bonuses that are the same as the Digital Deluxe Edition above. Additionally, the collector’s edition also includes the following content:
- Special Collector’s Edition steelbook case
- Digital Deluxe Edition DLC pack (same as the above Deluxe Edition’s contents)
- Digital soundtrack
- Leon figurine
- Official artbook
- Resident Evil 4 Remake setting poster
- Collector’s Edition box
Players will receive access to all of their pre-order bonuses when Resident Evil 4 Remake launches, March 24.