It seems confusing, but most of the names actually make sense
Pokemon Scarlet and Violet sport a rather in-depth resource system that extends to many aspects of the game: including TM creation and sandwich making.
Since there’s a lot of meal effects to juggle on top of becoming a sandwich artist, we’ve gathered them all here for you.
Here is a full rundown of all of the sandwich/meal power bonuses
- Egg Power: More likely to find Pokemon eggs
- Catching Power: More likely catches will succeed
- Exp Point Power: More Exp Points gained
- Item Drop Power: More materials found after battle
- Raid Power: More rewards from Tera Raid battles
- Title Power: More likely to find Pokemon with titles
- Sparkling Power: More likely to find shiny Pokemon
- Humungo Power: More likely to find large Pokemon
- Teensy Power: More likely to find small Pokemon
- Encounter Power: More likely to find certain types
After eating a sandwich, you’ll gain the “meal power” effects that each recipe entails. So using the cheese sandwich (RIP Norm) as an example, you’ll get extra bug encounter power, extra water raid power, and experience point steel power.
Breaking this down, you’ll be more likely to find bug types, will earn more rewards relevant to the water boost, and you’ll earn more experience points using steel Pokemon. There’s a lot to keep track of, but if you save this list via screenshot or bookmark the page, you can always use it as a quick reference to decide which sandwiches to make.