Last month’s Monthly Musing topic was I, the Author where we wanted you to talk about your unique stories and expereinces in a videogame. Here’s everything that was promoted:
- I, the Author: Beetle Adventure car chases
- I, the Author: Tales of an omnipotent public servant
- I, the Author: My Everest
- I, the Author: How I stole the Declaration of Independence
- I, the Author: Of that which we here dare not speak
- I, the Author: The golden eyes of a hitman
- I, the Author: A first-hand account of a Katamari victim
- I, the Author: Midnight run
- I, the Author: I, the Metanarrative
- I, the Author: Adam and Eve Have Developed the Tools Necessary to Tear Down the House of God
- I, the Author: Regret and redemption in the Wasteland
There were some really great Musings promoted last month. Mr Dillinger’s write up on Goldeneye was extremely absurd, walkyourpath tales of being a GM in Ultima Online were hilarious and pixelpunx’s write up was simply brilliant.
This month’s theme is I suck at games and we want to hear about games that you suck at. More details can be found over here.