Hate, hate, hatred! Reverend Anthony wanted you all to feel his hatred of all things in this life and forced the community to focus on what they hate most when it comes to videogames. Topics ranged from weak villains, bad level designs, dumb gimmicks and even about gamers themselves.
Here’s all of the blogs that made it to the front page last month:
- Feel the Hatred: Zant (Twilight Princess) — by SW3etMadness
- Feel the Hatred: The Water Temple — by
Feel The Hatred: Random Battles — by SurplusGamer
- Feel the hatred: PAL conversions — by Perry Simm
- Feel The Hatred: Gamers — by Brilliam
- Feel the Hatred: The Quick Time Event — by unangbangkay
- Feel the Hatred: A history of hate by — Cowzilla3
- Feel the Hatred: Mega Man 9 — by Zulu
- Feel the Hatred: Chargin’ Chuck — by naia-the-gamer
- Feel the Hatred: The onslaught of Fall/Winter game releases — by SilverDragon1979
- Feel the Hatred: Sephiroth — by The Young Scot
Of all the promoted blogs, Brilliam’s topic on Gamers got the most attention. Brilliam focused on the idiots that give gaming a bad name and went beyond the main topic by creating a list of ways gamers can improve themselves.
This month’s topic is The FEAR. Basically, what scares you in videogames? For more detail on this topic, check out Rev’s post about it.