What’s going on today? Hell if I know. I tried to leave a comment on a story and then was teleported to a strange place where a naked man showed me his junk. I guess that’s not much different than any other day, actually.
Anyway, here’s something I know we can count on: a ten-game sale for Xbox LIVE Arcade. It starts today and continues through April 7. The games? They aren’t top of the line necessarily, but they aren’t all that bad either — well, maybe Track & Field is pretty gross. Here are the new prices:
- South Park Let’s Go Tower Defense Play! (400 MS Points)
- Super Street Fighter II HD Remix (560 MS Points)
- Defense Grid (400 MS Points)
- Rocket Riot (400 MS Points)
- Mad Tracks (400 MS Points)
- Track & Field (240 MS Points)
- Lumines Live (400 MS Points)
- Age of Booty (400 MS Points)
- Schizoid (400 MS Points)
- Wallace & Gromit Ep. 1 (400 MS Points)
If only because seemingly few people have played Schizoid, that’s going to be my recommendation from this group. Anything jump out at you here, guys?