They really want you to buy stuff
Best Buy really, really wants to make Black Friday / Cyber Monday in July a thing. Today it launched a one-day only sale on tons of stuff. While it appears to be a repeat of Friday’s sale, the retailer actually sweetened the offers on quite a number of goodies.
Noteworthy deals include a one-year PlayStation Plus card for $40 and a fairly decent Xbox One bundle offer where you score a controller and receive a $50 Best Buy gift card (about $110 in additional value – gift card shows up in cart).
Here are all the noteworthy gaming deals, all today only:
- PlayStation Plus 12-Month Card — $39.99 (list price $50)
- Xbox One Bundles + $50 Gift Card + Extra Controller — $349.99 – $499.99
- PlayStation Vita Bundle with Borderlands 2 — $169.99 (list price $200)
- Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward (PS4, PC DVD) — $29.99 (list price $40)
- The Crew (PS4, Xbox One/360) — $19.99 (list price $40)
- Far Cry 4 (PS4/PS3, Xbox 360, PC DVD) — $19.99 (list price $40)
- Destiny (PS4/PS3, Xbox One/360) — $19.99 (list price $40)
- The Walking Dead: Season 2 (PS Vita) — $14.99 (list price $30)
$20 Destiny is cool if you enjoy paying another $40 for the new expansion. Hah!
Game deals from Dealzon. Sales help support Destructoid.