Best extended trailer ever: Disgaea 3

Recommended Videos

Disgaea 3’s extended trailer is just as over-the-top as the game is supposed to be. This Japanese trailer combines 5 minutes of attack-heavy game footage, wacky song sing-a-longs, and the best announcer voice I’ve ever heard in my life.  

We’ve been keeping our eye out for news on the Nippon Ichi PS3 strategy RPG slated to hit Japanese shelves in early 2008. We’ve seen plenty of pictures and even a trailer, but getting to really see the extent of the over-the-top attacks is what will sell this game.

Being a next-gen SRPG should be enough to sell it to fans of the genre, but when they throw around things like 9,999 levels and “total damage 436,925,960,” nerdy gamers’ heads start spinning. Add in the ability to throw characters and pieces of their environments, build towers of characters, and bring celestial bodies crashing down on enemies, and my preorder for Disgaea 3 is already in. 

[Thanks, Madninja] 

Destructoid is supported by our audience. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn a small affiliate commission. Learn more
related content
Read Article How to get Unova Stones in Pokémon Go
The Unova Starters in Pokemon Go.
Read Article Hideo Kojima receives gorgeous handmade Ludens ring from fan
Sam Bridges wearing purple Ludens sunglasses in Death Stranding.
Read Article You’ll need to beat Like a Dragon Gaiden to play the next game’s demo
Like a Dragon: The Man Who Erased His Name
Related Content
Read Article How to get Unova Stones in Pokémon Go
The Unova Starters in Pokemon Go.
Read Article Hideo Kojima receives gorgeous handmade Ludens ring from fan
Sam Bridges wearing purple Ludens sunglasses in Death Stranding.
Read Article You’ll need to beat Like a Dragon Gaiden to play the next game’s demo
Like a Dragon: The Man Who Erased His Name
Author