Xbox LIVE’s Major Nelson has put up the content schedule for this month, including deals, Games on Demand, and even some Avatar gear that’s going to sell quite well, I’m sure.
On January 12, Xbox LIVE Arcade is getting a shoot’-em-up that we’ve covered before but many of you will have forgotten about. Sadly, that’s kind of how it happens for many of these titles. It’s none other than Zeit², a finalist for both Dream.Build.Play and the Independent Games Festival.
You can travel back in time in the game, possibly in ways you haven’t necessarily seen before. For $10, it might be worth looking into. Read up on Holmes’ impressions, if you will.
Those deals I promised? Yeah, let’s dive into those. From January 11 to the 17th, Activision will be marking content up to 50 percent off, such as “Call of Duty Map Packs, Guitar Hero Add-ons, popular Arcade titles, and more.”
Similarly, Electronic Arts will have some deals this month. January 18 through the 25th will see up to 50 percent off “fun Arcade games and more.”
Xbox LIVE Gold members can partake in those deals as well as the following ones:
Week of January 10:
- Zombie Apocalypse (400 Microsoft Points)
- The Dishwasher: Dead Samurai (400 Microsoft Points)
- Zombie Prop Avatar (160 Microsoft Points)
Week of January 17:
- Plants vs. Zombies (800 Microsoft Points)
Oh look! New content releases. Joy.
Xbox Games On Demand:
- January 4: Crackdown 2
- January 11: Need for Speed SHIFT
- January 18: Transformers: The Game
- January 18: Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
- January 18: Dante’s Inferno
Xbox LIVE Avatar Marketplace:
- January 6: New Year’s Resolution
- January 6: Food Fest
- January 6: Burton
- January 13: Dinosaur Pets
- January 13: Xbox 360 Gear
Lastly (Yes, this is still going on somehow), XBL Gold will be open to everyone during January 28 at 9:00 AM PST to the 31st at 9:00 AM PST.
Coming soon to the Xbox LIVE Marketplace [Major Nelson]