We surrender to the following spaceheads a free copy of Galactic Civilizations II for answering all of last week's contest questions correctly. Congratulations! Note: Scape posted a clarification on the tricky question 4, which settled the tiebreaker. (The people with meat faces and meat mouths are humans.)
Next step: send me an email with your shipping information from the same email address you have registered with Destructoid and I'll take care of these asap!
08. Jehutus, by far
Didn't win? Worry not. A new Destructoid contest is coming very soon, so keep your zippers down and your mouth aimed at the pigeons hovering the skies.
Finally, your chance to win Galactic Civilizations II: Dark Avatar! ... I know. You're probably thinking: WTF is Galactic Civilizations II: Dark Avatar? The strategic space sim was totally off the radar until nearly everybody started raving about it's awesomeness -- 93% on GameRankings and 5/5 on G4TV. Hell, RevAnthony might even give it a 5!
While I'm often criticized for playing weird games while everyone's shooting tires in ShadowCrackHaloTurismo 3000G, I do suggest both casual and hardcore gamers give this curiosity a try. You can grab the demo just about anywhere. It's not as polished as anything EA cranks out, but I think you'll be pleasantly surprised.
Ok, so about that free copy! I've got 10 copies to give away to anyone under the sun who can answer 10 trivia questions about these screenshots below. When you have all your answers *do not* post them in the comments below -- submit the right answers on this forum so I can you down at the end of the contest via PM. First ten people to get the answers right get a copy of the Gold Edition, so good luck and get to it! (Yes, you bloody Brits and Aussies can win too!)
1) How many moves can the USS Pillager make?
2) How many weeks does it take logistics to research a planetary invasion?
3) Who's (yo mama's) cruel, evil race?
4) The meat-talking people own which planet (on the trade screen attached)?
5) If Korks say they'll hate your forever, what have you just done?
6) So there are four kinds of victories -- name all four.
7) Forum troll copycat control: Start with your forum name and count the number of letters in it, including spaces. Remember that number then count the number of small square thumbnails beneath this post from left to right, starting over on the left when you run out of numbers. Click into the last one and write the first word on the top of the screen.