Warner Brothers has acknowledged the corrupted save issue in Batman: Arkham City but it needs help before it can work on a solution. The company has set up a survey, asking fans for information that will help get the problem isolated.
Customers are prompted to send system information to [email protected], detailing their Xbox 360 model and storage method. The following questions need answering:
- What version of the XBOX 360 hardware are you are experiencing the “disappearing save files” issue on? What storage method are you using to save your Batman: Arkham City game files to (i.e. XBOX 360 hard drive, XBOX 360 memory unit, USB drive)?
- What version of the XBOX 360 system software do you have on your machine?
- Are you running a Beta version of the forthcoming XBOX 360 “Holiday 2011” system update?
- Have you experienced the “disappearing save files” issue before and/or after installing any Batman: Arkham City DLC content (If yes, please be specific as to the DLC content you have downloaded)?
- Have you experienced the "disappearing save files" issue before and/or after installing either of Batman: Arkham City's two title updates?
If you're affected by this problem, let Warner Brothers know! Hopefully they can resolve this nonsense soon.
The article continues below. Login to skip ads, get faster mobile, and dibs on betas