Remember the code on the back of your Rock Band 2 instruction manual that you'll eventually be able to use to obtain another code which will grant you access to 20 free bonus songs? Well, we now know what those tracks are and when they'll be available.
First off, the 20 RB2 tracks will be available on Xbox LIVE and the PlayStation Network starting November 4, with the songs for the Wii version being held off until December. Without further adieu, here are the freebies:
- The 88 - "Sons and Daughters"
- Authority Zero - "No Regrets"
- Between the Buried and Me - "Prequel To The Sequel"
- The Cab - "Bounce"
- The Chevelles - "Get It On"
- The Cocktail Slippers - "Give It To Me"
- Dealership - "Database Corrupted"
- Endeverafter - "I Wanna Be Your Man"
- The Ghost Hounds - "Ashes To Fire"
- Hollywood Undead - "Young"
- Kutless - "The Feeling"
- The Len Price 3 - "If I Ain't Got You"
- Lesley Roy - "I'm Gone, I'm Going"
- Opiate for the Masses - "Burn You Down"
- Semi-Precious Weapons - "Magnetic Baby"
- Shaimus - "Like a Fool"
- Thenewno2" - Crazy Tuesday"
- Tickle Me Pink - "The Time Is Wrong"
- Underoath - "Desperate Times, Desperate Measures"
- X Japan - "I.V."
Sadly (and not shockingly), these tracks don't match the quality of the superb disc-based songs Rock Band 2
owners have grown to love. However, it should go without saying that free is
free, and it's a nice gesture from Harmonix regardless.
[Via IGN -- Thanks, power-glove]
You are logged out. Login | Sign up