There's surely more where this came from
Can DICE fix crashes in Battlefield 4 across all versions of the game before its "We're sorry!" double XP event rolls out on Thursday? While I wish them the best of luck, it's difficult to be optimistic. The studio has put out a new update for PlayStation 4 that should improve stability.
- Fixed common crashes that could occur when changing weapons or maps
- Reduced the probability of a corrupted save file in the single player campaign
- Fixed a crash occurring when resuming the single player campaign
- Fixed a bug where accessing PlayStation Plus subscription resulted in a connection error
- Improved performance when shooting at destroyed Levolution objects
If I had dropped several hundred dollars on a new console and this game, I'd be furious right now.
The article continues below. Login to skip ads, get faster mobile, and dibs on betas