Featuring a prize wheel!
The best part about PAX is the indies -- plain and simple. Sure, you could wait in a two hour line to get a look at the new Assassin's Creed, but you could also spend that time not waiting in line, playing indie games, and most likely chatting with real live developers. Seems like a pretty easy decision if you ask me.
IndieGameStand, a new digital distribution service, highlights a new indie game every 96 hours and they're bringing 12 of these games to PAX East for everyone to try out and enjoy. Apparently there will be a prize wheel with a chance to win indie titles, and everyone who enters the booth will leave with a game from the site. Scanning over the list of games, the highlights that stick out to me are Krunch, Aztaka, and Space Pirates and Zombies, but I'm pretty excited for all twelve.
Count me in!
You are logged out. Login | Sign up
Here is the complete list of games:
- Gimbal, an online multiplayer shooter with buildable vehicles by 88888888 Labs
- Cognition, a thrilling crime adventure by Phoenix Online Studios
- Gnormoria, a sandbox village management game recently greenlit for Steam by Robotronic Games
- Recruits, an intense squad-based top down real time strategy game by Commotion Games
- Aztaka, a mayan-inspired side-scrolling action RPG by Citeremis
- Space Pirates and Zombies, the critically acclaimed top-down space combat game by MinMax games
- Weird Worlds: Return to Infinite space, a sci-fi roguelike game by Digital Eel
- Doom & Destiny, a humorous take on the classic Japanese RPG genre by Heartbit Interactive
- Krunch, an old-school race against time to survive and escape by LeGrudge & Rugged
- Reprisal, the tribe management game inspired by Populous and developed by Electrolyte
- Super Tower Rush, a head-to-head race down a treacherous tower by Lorena & Andre
- MegaByte Punch, an adventure platforming combat game where you build your own figther by Reptile Games