Sega shares what Demon Slayer DLC is on the horizon
As the Demon Slayer show gears up for the next arc later this year, we’re headed to the Entertainment District this week, as more Demon Slayer DLC is getting released today.
It’s none other than Tengen Uzui, the sound Hashira (they’re kind of like masters/leaders); one of the flashy leads of the aforementioned Entertainment arc. Alongside Tengen, everyone can download a new arena/stage (Entertainment District) for free, which is playable in versus mode. Tengen is also playable in versus, and comes with “a set of profile photos and quotes.”
Here’s the Demon Slayer -Kimetsu no Yaiba- The Hinokami Chronicles DLC schedule (which Sega says is “five separate releases”):
- Tengen Uzui
- Nezuko Kamado (Advanced Demon Form)
- Tanjiro Kamado (Entertainment District)
- Zenitsu Agatsuma (Entertainment District)
- Inosuke Hashibira (Entertainment District)
If you’re curious, the character [season] pass is $24.99. Sega stresses that all platforms will be able to partake, including PC and Switch. And speaking of Switch-related stuff: the Kimetsu Academy Summer Uniforms, a Switch exclusive, are arriving on every platform today for $4.99. Here’s what that entails, outfit-wise:
- Kimetsu Academy Tanjiro Kamado,
- Kimetsu Academy Nezuko Kamado,
- Kimetsu Academy Zenitsu Agatsuma,
- Kimetsu Academy Inosuke Hashibira
- Kimetsu Academy Giyu Tomioka.
This is neither here nor there, but I can’t tell you how many times I wrote “Bandai Namco” for any story having to do with this game: it’s still crazy to me that they aren’t publishing their 1000th anime action brawler!