dark        
 
 

#nintendo

FRONT PAGE


 
 
 photo

Fan-favorite Tharja returns in new Fire Emblem Heroes update

Today sees the launch of the latest Summoning Event in Nintendo's pocket battler Fire Emblem Heroes. Once again, four more heroes will be joining FeH's ridiculously stuffed roster of heroes and villains, all ready and eager to drain you of ...

 
 
 
 
 photo

2020 saw U.S. players spend almost $57 billion on gaming

For most of us, 2020 was far too miserable to note. But one field that did see an upturn in fortunes in the past 12 months - at least in a financial sense - is the U.S. gaming industry, which raked in a record-breaking total of $56.9 billio...

 
 
 photo

Team Mushroom wins Super Mario Bros. Splatoon 2 splatfest

The results of this weekend's Splatoon 2 splatfest are now in. After a typically messy battle, held to determine which is the greatest of the iconic Super Mario Bros. power-ups, Team Super Mushroom beat out Team Super Star with a 2 - 1 vict...

 
 
 
 photo

I have never seen Luigi so utterly disrespected like this

Look, we're all in agreement that it's still the Year of Luigi right? Despite the "extension" from 2013 to 2014, I've kind of just assumed that it was indefinite. So why do they have to do my player-two boy like this? As a reader has p...

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 photo

I'm so glad Bowser's Fury has two-player co-op

Yesterday's trailer for Super Mario 3D World + Bowser's Fury looked fantastic – you almost could've fooled me into thinking the new cat-filled zone was a DLC world for Super Mario Odyssey – but the glimpse we got left us with pl...

 
 
 
 
 
 photo

All I got out of today was giant Pearl, but I'll take it

They say "Just because a day started badly, doesn't mean it can't end well," but they don't tell you what to do if it's crappy at both ends AND all the way through. Still, there's always a bright spot tucked away somewhere in every day, rig...

 
 
 
 
 




Got news?  [email protected]

         

Reviews   filter by...

Scott Pilgrim vs. the World: The Game - Complete Edition"We are Sex Bob-omb and we're here to watch Scott Pilgrim kick your teeth in"

 

Calico"Declawed"

 

Nioh 2: The First Samurai"Not quite the finale I was expecting"

 

Medal of Honor: Above and Beyond"'AAA VR' isn't enough anymore"

 

Cyberpunk 2077"Keanu: 'Whoa?'"

 

Call of the Sea"This is my island in the sun"

 

Worms Rumble"Worms....come out and play"

 
 
 

Community Blogs | expand

 

Quickposts expand | +quickpost

Dinosir

Streaming pkmn blue with some glitched pokemans for about an

 
mullon

It took me about ten minutes to figure out when my dad said That game that people build Frank Lloyd Wrights houses in that he was referring to

 
Xeo

Got a small haul in the mail today! This one showed up early, and I found it at a decent price More included that wasnt as decently

 
Slimybear245

12141 enemies defeated in one fight in 13 Senitmels Aegis I know the enemies are just esseintaly a small pixel LED looking thing but even the ps4 seemed to agree that was a lot of enemies with how low the fps kept getting in that

 
Flanx

horny

 
TurboKill

Playing Final Fantasy XIV and the way my cats eye lit up when she saw me enter Limsa Lominsa was *chefs What Special place Limsa

 
Gajknight

20% of Spiritfarer is a touching and beautiful The other 80% is a tedious resource management grind and endless amounts of waiting around for something to It Im glad its finally Most disappointing game of

 
Flegma

Still thinking the best way to live a life is to leave as little sign of ones existence so that ones actions cannot and will not be used against them (or

 
taterchimp

There was only one place that would make sense to hang this one

 
NotCam

Just finished my first charity stream last night! Happy to say we reached our goal of $500 for Direct Its nice to do something positive while gaming and having

 
 

Upcoming

More Previews
 

Destructoid Originals

More Originals
 
 
 
NEXT