Lots of graphical fixes
If you've been playing Tomb Raider on PC, you might want to restart Steam so that you can apply the latest patch. Mostly, it's just Nvidia graphical fixes, but there is one other addition that patches up a game breaking progression glitch.
I just beat Tomb Raider over the weekend and found myself absolutely loving it. It feels like a natural progression of the series, and even if it feels a bit too Uncharted at points and maybe not as open as I had wanted it to be, it's still extremely fun.
Here's hoping that Tomb Raider 2 has a mansion mode! I can't wait to lock the butler in the freezer..in HD.
The article continues below. Login to skip ads, get faster mobile, and dibs on betas
- Addressed some stability and startup issues on machines that have both Intel and NVIDIA graphics hardware.
- Fix for players being unable to progress related to the boat in the beach area.
- Some fixes for crashes on startup and when selecting Options.
- Some small improvements to TressFX hair rendering.
- Fixes for various graphics glitches, including certain effects not being visible in fullscreen mode.
- Fixed a problem that caused some users to not be able to use exclusive fullscreen.
- Added support for separate mouse/gamepad inversion for aiming, as well as support for x-axis inversion.
- Fixes related to the benchmark scene and benchmark mode.
- Various other small fixes.