If you haven't already had to download update 1.3 for The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, you'll be prompted to do so the next time you fire up the Xbox 360 version. The patch, also available to PC users, is waiting on Sony's approval before going live for PlayStation 3, according to Bethesda.
- General stability improvements
- Optimize performance for Core 2 Duo CPUs (PC)
- Fixed Radiant Story incorrectly filling certain roles
- Fixed magic resistances not calculating properly
- Fixed issue with placing books on bookshelves inside player purchased homes
- Fixed dragon animation issues with saving and loading
- Fixed Y-look input to scale correctly with framerate
We'll take those magic resistances, thanks!
You are logged out. Login
| Sign up