Boxing on Wii Sports can move over. It looks like Showtime Boxing will be making its way to both the Nintendo Wii and the DS this Winter, according to Zoo Digital Publishing. December 7th is the set release date, so expect to have the game under your Christmas tree in all of its Don King glory. Here is some of what you can look forward to:
Showtime Boxing utilises [sic] the Wii's innovative control schemes to put you in absolute of your boxer's attack and defence [sic]. Throw punches, dummy, dodge, block and duck all using the Wii Remote for the ultimate console boxing esperience [sic].
More on the game after the jump.
The article continues below. Login to skip ads, get faster mobile, and dibs on betas
- Choice of 14 boxers – seven heavyweights and seven lightweights – and six title series.
- Customize your character by changing their hair, shorts, gloves and boots.
- Unlock more boxers, arenas, clothing and gloves by winning matches and claiming titles.
- Each fighter has a special three punch combo which you can utilize to take control of the fight.
- Multiplayer through Wii Hotseat, or DS Network, allows you to enjoy the boxing action with your friends.
- Compete in either one off bouts or take on a series in order to win those all important title belts.
- Features four different stadiums, each with their own characteristics – New York, Chicago, Las Vegas and Los Angeles.
No Rockys were harmed in the creation of this post