Sega has a line-up of five new mobile games they're preparing for launch, including Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed; Sonic The Hedgehog 2; Demon Tribe; Go Dance and Rhythm Thief &
The Paris Caper.
- Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed - Winter 2013, iOS, Android -- This racer goes mobile with 4-player local and online races.
- Sonic The Hedgehog 2 - November 2013, iOS, Android -- This classic goes mobile, remastered with Tails and all, with new audio and a 60fps framerate
- Demon Tribe - Winter 2013, iOS only -- Masayoshi Kikuchi worked on Panzer Dragoon, Yakuza, and Jet Grind Radio. Now he brings us a card collecting action RPG MOBA that supports 3v3 battles. What?
- Rhythm Thief & the Paris Caper - 2014, iOS only -- Aww yeah. This fantastic rhythm game franchise finally comes to mobile.
- Go Dance - Sept 12, iOS only -- It's a dance game with hit pop songs that uses Sega's "Extreme Reality motion-capture technology" to make the FaceTime camera a motion sensor.
Sega says that they'll have more to share on each game in the coming weeks. For now, enjoy the new images from each game in our gallery.
I'd be happy to own any of these. I'm especially ready for Rhythm Thief.
The article continues below. Login to skip ads, get faster mobile, and dibs on betas