I've been really digging the Netflix Instant Watch feature on the 360. Most of all, their impressive library of documentaries available on the service. I love documentaries but they never wind up being something I feel compelled to pick up from the video store or add to my Netflix Queue for shipping on disc. With Instant Watch, however, I can just add it in there and, when it inevitably strikes my fancy, give it a view.
Anyway, the other day, I watched an amazing documentary on the life of Hubert Selby Jr., author of "Last Exit to Brooklyn" and "Requiem for a Dream." That man lived a life the likes of which is almost impossible to comprehend. It's called "It'll Be Better Tomorrow" and I highly recommend you give it a view.
Now, on to the news we didn't write about today.
- Pfizer has pulled its Viagra advergame off the web due to FDA concerns. This is the most euphemistic blog post I think I've ever seen and demands to be read. [GayGamer]
- In a time when most investors are cowering in fear, a virtual goods trading company managed to secure $16.8 million in cash. Not bad for a company founded by a fifth grader. [Negative Gamer]
- A busty fan art image of Mirror's Edge heroine, Faith, left the game's producer feeling disappointed in gamers. He must not spend a lot of time on the internet because, relatively speaking, that was pretty tasteful. [MTV Multiplayer]
- A 360 user has had over 120k in gamerscore wiped due to a cheating violation that he claims never happened. Major Nelson says MS is holding firm on the decision. Play nice kids, or you'll get the hammer. [Slapstic]
- Do you think you already know all of the features in Super Street Fighter II HD Remix? Check out this massive list from one of the designers. [Sirlin.net]
You are logged out. Login
| Sign up