So our own Tiff Chow tells us, “Hey, if you like Twitter, check out Blippr!” Like she’s an advertisement or something. So I signed up, and unlike Twitter, there’s menus everywhere.
I spent most of the day trying to figure out how to tell people I watched Sweeney Todd last night.
- Bungie really excited about the Ensemble-developed RTS Halo Wars, so that means it must be good. [Eurogamer]
- SCEE’s David Reeves thinks you should check out BitTorrent sites if you want to download some movies. Well, OK then. I just might do that. [Play.tm]
- Sierra’s multiplayer Bourne sequel, Treadstone, may never see the light of day. [Joystiq]
- Ubisoft has a plan to trample Activision Blizzard and it totally involves Tom Clancy. [GamesIndustry.biz]
- THQ lost money in 2008. But if it’s any consolation (or a sign of the apocalypse), Wall-E and Big Beach Sports were big sellers. [GamesIndustry.biz]
- GameFly begins some kind of nerd search. [1UP]
- Epic’s Mike Capps says the Unreal Engine 3.0 is designed to be flexible, but here we sit, waiting patiently for a next-gen Cooking Mama title. [Gamasutra]
Send your videogame-related news and tips to [email protected] … and you tell me how I liked Sweeney Todd.