After breaking the huge Etch A Sketch story I was all set to sit back, relax, and watch some crazy videos on the Internet. Of course, knowing my luck, I only got about 15 seconds into Two Polar Bears, One Halibut before resident Editor in Chief Nick Chester ran through my cubicle screaming gibberish with a phone in each hand, and a tear-stained notepad in his mouth. Oh yeah, and he wasn’t wearing any pants.
Although most of his lunatic ravings were nonsensical, I’m pretty sure I caught “E3…too busy…cover Scraps…or else,” and because I’m way too frightened to find out what “or else” means I’m putting this column up as fast as humanly possible. E3 planning is clearly something we’ve been putting a lot of thought into today. Still, we wouldn’t want you to miss this:
- Australia banned Fallout 3 because it contained drugs. But people love drugs! [Game Politics]
- BioWare has at least 4,000,000 fans. Are you one of them? [Games Industry]
- The newest Pokemon game is coming to Japan on September 13. You gotta catch em all, again! [GoNintendo]
- Hey look, a really expensive Gears of War Lancer replica. I’m buying seven! [Project Triforce]
- Dead Rising 2 might be set in Las Vegas. You know, if there is a Dead Rising 2. [Kotaku]
- The PSN version of Bionic Commando: Rearmed has some exclusive features. Like, you can play it on your PSP and stuff. [PlayStation Blog]
- Direct X 11 might be announced later this month. Most PC games don’t even support Direct X 10 yet. Shouldn’t they be focusing on that first? [VG247]
Send your videogame-related news and tips to [email protected] … because we’re all too busy hiding from Nick under our desks to look for them ourselves.