So we don’t know who Spencer Pratt or Heidi Montag are, but they claim that they will be launching a Web site that will be “bigger than MySpace, bigger than Facebook.” See, we’ve never heard of those Web sites, either. This is all very confusing.
We think someone hacked into our Prodigy account and gave our computers a virus today, so we may have missed some of this stuff:
- There is a splendiferous demo of Don King Presents: Prizefighter on Xbox LIVE. Fantabulous! [Major Nelson]
- Ubisoft needs more room to make Tom Clancy games, opens development house in Sao Paulo, Brazil. [Press release]
- Help X-Play pick G-Phoria “Game of the Year.” You know how that one Web site helped keep that Sanjaya kid in American Idol for so long? Everyone vote for The Dog Island. [G4]
- Miyamoto says Nintendo has found success by making sure their games don’t look like Sega titles. BURN. [Wired — Thanks, Zulu.]
- Echochrome levels stamped with “MADE IN THE U.S.A.” are coming to PSN. [Official PS Blog]
- Some virtual chat room is like, waaaaaaay better than World of Warcraft. Totally. [VentureBeat]
- Better late than never, Europeans will finally be disappointed by Manhunt 2 come August. [Nintendic]
- It took the power of the Wii and innovative motion controls to bring curved roads to Sim City. [MTV Multiplayer]
- Michael Dellman replaces Jeff Bell at Microsoft. Of course, that in no way, shape, or form has any impact on how many multiplayer levels will ship with Gears of War 2 so … do you care? [Next Gen]
Send your videogame-related news and tips to [email protected] … because we’re going to be busy trying to set the clocks on our VCRs.