Gaming News, Game Reviews, Game Trailers, Tech News

dtoid   |   japanator   |   flixist   |   tomopop   |   store



Rumored rumor buster: Beyond Good and Evil 2 not dead

2010-05-29 10:00:00  ยท  Matthew Razak

Just yesterday we brought you what is possibly the most depressing rumor I have ever read: Beyond Good and Evil 2 had been canceled and the game's creator Michel Ancel had left Ubisoft. That rumor has been debunked through French gaming site who says that Ancel is still with the company and Beyond Good and Evil 2 is still being worked on.

The site (translated by Google here) says that they got in touch with both Ubisoft France's PR people and their own inside sources at the company and they all denied the rumor emphatically. Considering the fact that I was practically near tears when I learned of the possibility of this game's cancellation I'm all for believing this rumor denial is true. However, I don't know the credibility of so I'm going to label this rumor smasher as a rumor itself. Is a double rumor even possible?

Let's keep our fingers crossed that E3 brings us some solid answers.

The article continues below. Login to skip ads, get faster mobile, and dibs on betas


Matthew RazakContributor // Profile & Disclosures
Fronts1272Blogs 23Following1Followers57

Monday reviews aren't on Monday. It's old school, trust me. OK, so I've been and editor for a while now. I probably should fill this part in a bit more fully. I've been here a while. In most a... more


#Canceled #France #rumors #Ubisoft


Please login (or) make a quick account (free)
to view and post comments.

 Login with Twitter

 Login with Dtoid

Three day old threads are only visible to verified humans - this helps our small community management team stay on top of spam

Sorry for the extra step!