To accompany this morning's trailer for Rift: Storm Legion, we've got more details on this next major step for Trion World's MMO. Due out later this fall, Storm Legion will add two new continents, an expansion of the Ascended Class System with a new Soul for each Calling, an increased level cap up to 60, and new customizable player spaces called Dimensions.
That's only the beginning of what's in store. Specifics can be found below, or you can head over to the game's official site for the same information; they've got pretty pictures and everything! I haven't had the opportunity to try Rift yet, though I do appreciate that you can play through level 20 at no cost.
A VAST NEW WORLD
• Adventure across two huge new continents that more than triple the size of the existing world
• Experience epic stories that reveal the true power in Telara … and the gateway to the planes
• Make your move to the island city of Tempest Bay, a new stronghold for both Guardians and Defiant
10 MORE LEVELS, 4 MORE SOULS
• A new Soul for each Calling expands the Ascended Class System – build the hero you want!
• Rise to new heights of power through 10 challenging levels, increasing the level cap to 60
• Play your way! Choose how you level with questing and Instant Adventure everywhere, onslaughts, rifts, events, and more
BRAVE THE STORM
• Achieve greatness with 7 new dungeons, 3 raids, a Chronicle, and more!
• Join the Hunt: New rift gameplay propels you into battling increasingly-challenging planar bosses
• Fight legions of fantastic creatures, including a Colossus that interacts with – and ravages – the world like you’ve never seen
MAKE TELARA YOUR OWN
• Dimensions: Customizable spaces allow players and guilds to own a sliver of Telara
• Take your professions to new heights with Grandmaster crafting
• Become the talk of the town and boost your stats with stylish new capes
• New puzzles, artifacts and collectibles, achievements, mounts, pets, titles, and much more