Well, things are back to normal here at RFGO! (whatever that means). Colette is back on the show -- she was healing from a brutal wolf attack last week -- and rejoins the rest of us as we take a walk down memory lane. Today's episode is pure nostalgia, folks, and should be some informative listening for those of you wondering why we love our retro so much. Arcades people, it was all about arcades.
- I think that this is the third "BEST WEEK EVAR!" from Chizzo
- Hey, did somebody want to hear about Balloon Fight?
- Soon, the Wii shall be mine. Oh yes, it will be mine.
- Barcade is Toph's new heaven on earth, suicide note now unecessary
- The Reverend wants you dead, really
- Chizzo does an arcade top ten, disses my beloved Street Fighter II
- Stop putting your gum in the goddamn memory slots!
- I remember there being an announcement of some importance?
Of course, none of this makes any sense, but it soon will after you listen to the show. To do that,you can head over to our podcasting page
or just steal our RSS
feed. Try dropping by our Myspace page
and participating in the BEE SUIT!! picture barrage. Oh, did I mention that we're on iTunes?
The article continues below. Login to skip ads, get faster mobile, and dibs on betas