In today’s episode: Chad deals with addiction while Colette falls deeper into debt from gambling; meanwhile, Topher is diagnosed with a rare, but incurable, bucket disease; and Dyson is still missing after a violent run-in with the police. What will happen? Find out on the latest drama filled episode of Retroforce90210!
Seriously, today’s show should be a great one. The Core Four brings the awesomesauce once again, laying down the skinny on this week’s DLC, followed by a roundtable discussion about the gaming plague of the nineties: Mascots. Mix contents until fluffy, add a dash of Rev Rant, then bake until golden brown. Now you’ve got yourself some RetroforceGO!
Here are some highlights:
- World Sports Competition has crippled Dyson
- Chad’s “finger lock” technique is unstoppable
- Your dad likes wolves, especially the kind that need saving
- Marcus Phoenix is a giant penis
- We actually answer listener mail this time!
- And, yes, Balloon Fight is awesome
- Colette has a secret, or should I say legend, in her pants
What’s it all mean? Find out by downloading here. And remember kids, avoid the Clap!
[Yes, I know about the RSS problem. Please direct all complaints to this guy]