Still kicking back from our holiday weekend not that long ago, the RFGO! crew got to together and decided to talk about all the things we’re thankful for in gaming. And while you may already have heard how Chad is thankful for Mode 7, the rest of the hosts and I jump in the fray and belt out a few things to be thankful for, of our own.
- Paraguay is a synonym for the future
- And in the future, according to future Rev, we all die in a plane crash
- (Except Chad)
- Missing: One Colette. If found please return to www.retroforcego.com
- DOUBLE! DRIBBLE!
- It’s not looking good for Asteroids, my friends
- See if you can understand the sarcasm in this week’s rant — it’s subtle
- Question: White trash wave, or Trailer park claw?
- Raise your hand if you have hand drawn maps at home
- Hookers and blow!!!
Well, as you can see from the highlights, there were a lot of things other than games discussed on the show last night. I assure you, though, that there is still plenty of retro goodness packed into this episode. So sit back and relax, fire up those mp3 players, and get listening to RetroforceGO!: Retrofeast. You won’t be disappointed.