Double Dragon: Neon
Patrick reviewed the recent PC version of Double Dragon: Neon and found the game itself to be rad but couldn't say the same for its online cooperative play due to input lag. A new update on Steam has been released to remedy the situation and fix other issues:
- Huge improvements were made to the online co-op portion of the game, reducing lag significantly and improving connectivity, giving a more enjoyable experience overall.
- Fixed issues during the Level 8 “Marian II” boss fight where players would experience slowdown and sometimes end up crashing.
- Fixed the resolution issue where some players would have the game load up and hear music and sounds but not see a picture.
- Fixed the issue where pressing Up on the D-Pad would sometimes cause the player to initiate a high-five on the controller.
- Fixed issues where some backgrounds in levels were not displaying properly in certain resolutions.
- Fixed the issue where choosing “Borderless” in Video Options was not working with certain resolutions.
- Fixed an issue with the Level 8 “Marian II” boss fight so that its arms are no longer off-screen during its idle animation.
- Added an option in the Settings menu so that mouse and keyboard players have a way to enable Ro-Bro Mode.
- Additional bug fixes and tweaks to the game.
As of this week, publisher Midnight City has also added the option to buy a two-pack of Neon on Steam for $12.99. (For the sake of comparison, a single copy costs $9.99). Worth considering if you've got a special someone in mind.
... read more