Podtoid 92 is here, and as per usual we’re missing some of the cast. As you already know, Reverend Anthony is at GDC, and Aaron Linde decided this would be a fine time to deliberately break his computer, which he totally did. That leaves just Topher and Samit holding the fort with yours truly.
Here’s what you can look forward to this week:
- Doom and Gloom — hardcore gaming was never popular
- Should JRPGs be portable from now on?
- The sweetest rides in videogames
- Mario Kart 64 was the sex
- Cel-shading always looks good
- Fair enough, I can dig it
- Samit bores Topher
- The games industry WILL rape you
If I’ve managed to get this uploaded right, you can listen to us here or subscribe on iTunes. Whatever you want. We’ll see you next week for the Street Fighter movie extravaganza!