Back to the regular format for this week’s Podtoid. Aaron, Jim, Topher and myself talked about news stories from the past week, in between pedophile jokes and anti-corporate stuff I had to edit out of the final version. You can, as always, listen to the new episode here.
– Eternal Sonata, Lost Odyssey, and pikeys
– Regarding hype: YOU are to blame. And me. And Will Wright.
– How much are we willing to accept unrealistic “game-isms” like health pickups and ammo drops?
– The Podtoid crew’s Holy Unicorn Grail games
– DRM: it’s not about stopping piracy, no matter who says otherwise
– The city of London disproves all ten of Brilliam’s gamer commandments
The best question came from about a hundred people, but greeneggsnsam asked it first and worked in some cute play-on words. Divulge some sort of contact info and we’ll get in touch with you about sending you some cool swag.
[The music is “New Born” by Muse, because Tiff picked all the music before and I just sort of default back to Muse.]