The developers behind Puzzle Quest: Galactrix will make a special appearance tonight on Xbox LIVE. As part of the wonderful (and seemingly endless) “Days of Arcade” promotion, you’ll be given a shot to play members of Infinite Interactive in their own game, Puzzle Quest: Galactrix.
If you’re down with smashing some programmers and producers, add a couple of their Gamertags (full list included after the break) on your Friends list and be ready to play between 5:00 P.M. and 8:00 P.M. Pacific Standard Time.
If you find yourself losing against these puzzle gurus, don’t worry; the team is open to handing out gameplay tips tonight if you ask. Just don’t ask what went wrong with Galactrix — you could earn some bad feedback.
People and their Gamertag
- Steve Fawkner – SirianKnight = CEO, Creative Lead (on Galactrix)
- Rhiannon Jones – deathbyfurballs = Assistant Producer
- Rhiannon McLachlan – ashalind = Artist
- Brendan Seabrook – MitfordOnline = Gameplay Programmer
- Andrew Castenmiller – Andgoo = DS Programmer (on Galactrix)
- Ian Gielen – Haggis McHaggis = Gameplay Programmer
- Paula Nguyen – faithless01 = Assistant Producer (on Galactrix)