Today marks the last day you’ll need to resort to witchcraft in order to get a few more frames per second in Crysis, because the game’s first patch is finally here! Among the many items it addresses, here are the most noteworthy:
- • Improved multi-GPU performance for users with multiple video game
- • Improved full screen anti-aliasing performance
- • Improved general rendering performance
- • Integrated advanced graphics settings which gives players more
- options to tune graphics setting to their individual PC
- • General weapons balancing improvements in multiplayer
But that’s only the tip of the iceberg — all of the specific fixes and tweaks can be seen after the break. Seriously, there’s a lot of ’em.
Let’s hope y’all will see superior results with Crysis after applying the update, but if not, there’s always the gameplay to fall back on, right? Right!?
- • Fixed: Potential crash in D3D10
- • Fixed: Orange boxes apearing when hispec savegame loaded into lowspec game.
- • Fixed: Inconsistent damage dealt to vehicles when shot by LAW.
- • Fixed: Reflection resolution on D3D10, MultiGPU reflection update fix
- • Fixed: Memory leak with FSAA modes
- • Fixed: Infinite ammo hacks.
- • Fixed: Memory leak in D3D10 when switching screen modes
- • Fixed: Muti optimizations
- • Fixed: When player melees during gun raise animation, their gun will be in a permanantly raised position.
- • Fixed: Crash when loading savegame with level exported recently by editor
- • Fixed: Virtual keyboard does not function properly when a game pad is connected
- • Fixed: Users can lose the ability to look around with the Right Stick
- • Fixed: Setting screen resolution to “default” stops user from selecting last resolution
- • Fixed: Bug when changing resolution in D3D10
- • Fixed: Issues with Depth of field and water droplets in D3D10
- • Fixed: Crash on NaN warning
- • Added: Motion Blur UI and V.SYNC UI options
- • Optimized: Motion blur
- • Optimized: FSAA (Full Scene Anti-Aliasing)
- • Optimized sound id implementation
- • Enabled VSync functionality in D3D10
- • New benchmarking files for ice CPU benchmark.
- • http/xmlrpc password protected remote control session
- • Marked debug cvars as cheat
- • F12 (screenshot) now works in restricted mode as well
- • Reduced LAW splash damage vs. infantry in PowerStruggle mode
- • Slowed Rocket projectile speed down in MP slightly
- • Disabled automatic turret bounding boxes on vehicles to prevent issues with LAW hit detection
- • Reduced grenade explosion radius in multiplayer
- • Clamped water tesselation to avoid cheating in MP
- • MultiGPU improvements with depth map updates