Keep spelling, mister.
Are you going to the mall later, that's what I'm asking.
Aside from Billy Madison, Nintendo would also like you to go to the mall and check out their Wii U (and 3DS). They're bringing a roadshow all over the country in their Holiday Mall Experience, which kicks off November 19 at a mall near you. Expect visits from Nintendo characters, competitions, giveaways, and even a chance to chat with Mario.
Nintendo says that playable Wii U titles will include New Super Mario Bros. U, Nintendo Land, ZombiU, Batman: Arkham City and more.
The article continues below. Login to skip ads, get faster mobile, and dibs on betas
I AM THE SMARTEST MAN ALIVE!
The Nintendo Holiday Mall Experience runs Nov. 19 through Dec. 16 at the following locations:
- Westfield Valley Fair in Santa Clara, Calif.
- Independence Center in Independence, Mo.
- Water Tower Place in Chicago
- Westfield Fox Valley in Aurora, Ill.
- Stonebriar Centre in Frisco, Texas
- Queens Center in Elmhurst, N.Y.
- Kenwood Towne Centre in Cincinnati
- Mayfair in Wauwatosa, Wisc.
- Castleton Square in Indianapolis
- Woodbridge Center in Woodbridge, N.J.
- King of Prussia in King of Prussia, Pa.
- Westfield Culver City in Culver City, Calif.
- Mall of Georgia in Buford, Ga.
- The Mall in Columbia in Columbia, Md.
- Solomon Pond Mall in Marlborough, Mass.
- Westfield Southcenter in Seattle
- Southdale Center in Edina, Minn.
- Dolphin Mall in Miami
- The Galleria in Houston
- Westfield San Francisco Centre in San Francisco
- Westfield Topanga in Canoga Park, Calif.
- Westfield North County in Escondido, Calif.
- Washington Square in Portland, Ore.
- Chandler Fashion Center in Chandler, Ariz.
- Northlake Mall in Charlotte, N.C.
- Tyrone Square Mall in St. Petersburg, Fla.