Exclusive features detailed
Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge will be released alongside the Wii U on November 18. This version of the game contains several Wii U exclusive features, including a new battle system and online multiplayer modes. Here's what you can expect in Razor's Edge:
- Ayane is a playable character
- Both Ryu and Ayane are playable in co-op mode
- More playable characters coming as DLC
- Test of Valor battle areas -- hidden battles in each chapter
- Enemies can fight while severely wounded
- Wii U GamePad controls -- change weapons, reference combos, etc.
This is definitely on my launch day list. What about you?
The article continues below. Login to skip ads, get faster mobile, and dibs on betas