Fixes client crashes among other things
With future DLC on hold, DICE have been busy trying to fix the many issues that Battlefield 4 has been suffering from since its launch. Part of that effort has been reflected in their latest PC patch, which aims to fix a whole bunch of things.
Chief among them is to alleviate a frequent client crash (those are never fun) along with several stability adjustments. DICE have also addressed a Defuse bug where the defending team could win a round without actually defusing the bomb, provided that the bomb had been disarmed in the previous round -- seriously, how did that come about in the first place?
You are logged out. Login
| Sign up
Here are the patch notes:
- Fixed one of the most frequently occurring client crashes
- Fixed broken collision on containers with open doors. The bug previously made grenades bounce back even though the doors were open.
- Fixed a bug in Defuse mode where defenders could win the round by killing all the attackers without disarming the bomb, if the bomb was disarmed in the previous round.
- Miscellaneous stability fixes further reducing the number of client crashes
- Fixed side gunner jitter when aiming in attack boats & transport helicopters
- Fixed some instances of frame rate drops when shooting at large Levolution objects after they have been destroyed (like the radar dish on Rogue Transmission)
- Fixed broken aiming for passengers on the China Rising dirt bike
- Fixed a bug where the sound when capturing a flag was not playing correctly
- Removed a bug that would double save during MP round transition and SP level transition. This fix will reduce the occurrence of corrupted save files.