While Need for Speed: Shift may be seemingly pushed to the wayside by Forza Motorsport 3, EA's next attempt at finding a NFS game that will stick, Need for Speed: Nitro, may find more success. It's designed exclusively for Nintendo platforms -- yes, Wii and DS -- where there seems to be less stiff competition right now.
Besides getting an actual soundtrack filled with music you can listen to with your ears (viewable after the break), NFS: Nitro has managed to get its launch pushed from November 17 down to Nov. 3 (the UK gets it on the 6th), a move that rarely happens these days.
As far as I am concerned, the sooner you get your videogame out before the second Tuesday of November, the better.
The article continues below. Login to skip ads, get faster mobile, and dibs on betas
- Alex Metric - What Now
- Bloody Beetroots feat. Cool Kids - Awesome
- Crookers feat. Wiley and Thomas Jules - Business Man
- Crystal Method feat. LMFAO - Sine Language
- Danko Jones - Code Of The Road
- Dizzee Rascal and Armand Van Helden - Bonkers
- Drumagik - Make It Rock
- Earl Greyhound - Oye Vaya
- edIT feat. Wale and Tre’ - Freaxxx
- Evil 9 feat. El-P - All The Cash (Alex Metric Remix)
- Hollywood Holt - Can't Stop
- k-os - FUN!
- Lady Sovereign - I Got You Dancing
- Major Lazer feat. Mr.Lex & Santigold Hold - The Line
- Matt & Kim - Daylight (Troublemaker Remix)
- Mickey Factz - Yeah Yeah
- Pint Shot Riot - Not Thinking Straight
- Placebo - Breathe Under Water
- Rise Against - Kotov Syndrome
- Roots Manuva - Buff Nuff
- Rye Rye - Hardcore Girls
- Street Sweeper Social Club - Fight! Smash! Win!
- Taking Back Sunday - Lonely Lonely
- The Enemy - No Time For Tears
- The Gay Blades - O Shot (Dmerit Remix)
- Two Fingers feat. Sway - Jewels And Gems