For you toy lovers out there, Tomopop’s first ever contest is ending this Friday. There are some really great entries so far and looks like it will be a tough to pick a winner. Glad I have no say as I’m torn between this Gundam Pup and Teenage Mutant Ninja Pup (HE HAS A FREAKING SAI ON HIS LEG!)
Before I go on, I want to thank everyone for your comments last week. It is a big change so bear with me with the work in progress. Also, the special Community recap version will be premiering tomorrow.
On Destructoid, we go crazy at GDC. On Japanator, someone wants the Japanese national anthem to be the Mario Bros. song. On Tomopop, I want to ride Roxanne’s carriage. On MiamiNights, the skanks have landed! Finally, on PopRox, Lindsay Lohan gets naked. What were your highlights this week?
- All of our GDC coverage right here!
- Microsoft bites the bullet: HD DVD no more
- Attention children in Texas: Please note a change to Destructoid’s usage policy
- Living the dream: EA community event for Burnout Paradise
- Reviews: Dynasty Warriors 6, Lost Odyssey
- Contests: Win an Xbox 360 and Frontlines: Fuel of War next week!, Destructoid Giveaway! Register to win a Playstation 3 & Grand Theft Auto IV
- Nobou Uematsu wants Japan’s national anthem to be Super Mario Brothers
- Uploading 1,000 plus episodes in Japan will get you arrested
- Dragon Ball Online gameplay revealed
- Adorable critters do massive damage to Japanese crops…adorably
- Japanese researchers develop scouter that measures laughter
- CONTEST: A night at Kid Robot inspires Tomopop’s first contest!
- Shunya Yamashita’s Roxanne has a stunning, um, carriage
- Gears of War figures: Can I have my face back please?
- Tomopop About Town: French Dunny Catch & Release party at Atomic Pop in Baltimore, MD
- Half Life 2: Hunter Plushie
- Quick f**k through Miami’s Casual Encounters section on Craigslist.
- Skank Invasion 2008
- Wednesday Auditory Orgasm – WMC Edition
- New possible Miami reality show
- Lindsay Lohan takes on Marilyn Monroe… brings pasty back in style
- Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue 2008 edition featuring Marisa Miller
- Fiercely sexy = Animal print heels!
- Blu-Rays and the PS3: Why I haven’t donated it to an inner-city middle school
- My Oscar picks – You better believe there’s chipmunks involved