BioWare points us to the Mass Effect 3 N7 Collector's Edition today. This $79.99 pack comes with a ton of goodies, including an art book, a metal case, a comic, a patch, prints, the soundtrack and a whole bunch of DLC. Here's the full list of what you'll get in this limited-supply release:
- Premium metal case featuring male and female Commander Shepard
- 70-page hardbound art book
- Limited edition Mass Effect comic by Dark Horse Comics
- Fabric N7 patch.
- Exclusive 4x6 lithographic print of the SR-2 Alliance Normandy
- Additional in-game content including
- N7 Arsenal Pack - Bring the firepower with the N7 Sniper Rifle, Shotgun, SMG, and Pistol.
- Squad alternate appearance pack
- Robotic Dog for on board the Normandy
- Mass Effect 3 digital soundtrack.
Robotic dog? Sold!
GameStop has this special version available for pre-order now. You've got a few months, but I wouldn't wait too long, as this is a limited release.
The article continues below. Login to skip ads, get faster mobile, and dibs on betas