Remember when it was announced that all of Juliet's alternate costumes would be available worldwide? That was great news, except it wasn't clear if they would be available to us at a price, or if they would be included in the game already. Well, go ahead and put your wallets away, because all of Juliet's extra outfits (except the pre-order costumes, of course) are in the full retail version of Lollipop Chainsaw and can be unlocked throughout the entirety of the campaign.
If you want to see a handy list of all the unlockable costumes with their official descriptions, hit the jump. If you'd rather see a visual sample of the costumes you can expect to see come June 12th, check out the gallery below. My personal favorite has to be the bloody bunny doll; I just can't get over how absolutely ridiculous it is.
The article continues below. Login to skip ads, get faster mobile, and dibs on betas
- Sexy American Casual – This sexy get-up leaves little to the imagination
- American Cheerleader Costume – Show ‘em how much you love freedom in this cheer outfit
- Purple Pride Uniform – Visiting team alternate uniform
- Date Night Outfit – Great for a date with your body less soul mate
- Bunny Costume – Juliet’s bunny doll is slightly worse for wear
- Crash Helmet – Approved by the Department of Transportation
- Cordelia’s Costume – Calm, cool, collected - Cordelia’s killer style
- Rosalind’s Costume – Rosalind’s slickest outfit on-lend to Juliet - Dry clean only
- Dad’s Costume – Expert zombie hunter lounge wear
- Mom’s Costume – Sexy MILF clothes straight from Mom’s closet
- Japanese Maid Costume – Cleaning up a zombie mess has never been more appropriate
- Sexy Rider Suit – Pink leather jumpsuit with a strategically placed zipper
- Busujima Saeko Costume – Busujima Saeko’s costume from High School of the Dead
- Haruna Costume – Haruna from Is This a Zombie?
- Shiro Costume – Shiro’s costume from Deadman Wonderland
- Manyu Chifusa Costume – Samurai costume from Manyu Scroll
- Miyamoto Rei Costume – Miyamoto Rei’s costume from High School of the Dead
- Striped Bikini – A beach staple, perfect for those hot summer days
- Sexy Seashell Bikini – Mermaids got nothing on Juliet