Plus a ludicrous panorama
Creative Assembly has put out the system requirements for Total War: Rome II, a game that's been a long time coming and one that will devour many an evening come September.
- OS: XP/ Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8
- Processor: 2 GHz Intel Dual Core processor / 2.6 GHz Intel Single Core processor
- Memory: 2GB RAM
- Graphics: 512 MB DirectX 9.0c compatible card (shader model 3, vertex texture fetch support).
- DirectX®: 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 35 GB HD space
- Screen Resolution: 1024x768
- OS: Windows 7 / Windows 8
- Processor: 2nd Generation Intel Core i5 processor (or greater)
- Memory: 4GB RAM
- Graphics: 1024 MB DirectX 11 compatible graphics card.
- DirectX®: 11
- Hard Drive:35 GB HD space
- Screen Resolution: 1920x1080
Perhaps more notably, there's this ridiculous image from the Battle of the Nile that does a tremendous job of capturing the sheer scale at play in Rome II. Seriously, this thing is 30000x4087. Are they ... are they allowed to do that?
You are logged out. Login
| Sign up