It still seems kind of strange to be talking about co-op for such a long-lived series like Resident Evil, but with this industry’s shift towards online play and integrating multiplayer into every game, ever, no matter how awkward it is, the notion make perfect sense.
No offense, Sheva, but everyone’s been saying Resident Evil 5 should be played with another human being for the best possible experience. It’s not that you’re stupid per se, but you go through your entire ammo supply as soon as possible, and you can’t manage your own inventory. On second thought … you are kind of stupid.
So, for those of you picking up RE5, use the comments section of this post to hook up with other potential teammates. Think of it as eHarmony for hardened criminals hell-bent on starting a massacre.
If you want to get your gaming done later on in the evening, scroll on down past this section, otherwise hit up the following European hosts/early FNFers for a good time.
- Tonight’s Host (more info from Gibbo):
- ScottyG – ScottyGrayskull (Worms, Bomberman LIVE @ 5:00 – 7:00 EST)
- Tonight’s Hosts (more info from Zombutler):
- Krow – Clumsybigfoot (Castle Crashers, Marvel Ultimate Alliance @ 10:00 EST)
- Zombutler – Zombutler (Left 4 Dead @ 10:30 EST)
- Tonight’s Hosts (more info from Shipero):
- Takeshi – Johanhin (Killzone 2 all night long)
- IronPikeman – IronPikeman (Burnout Paradise @ 8:00 EST)
- Jack of No Trades – JackofNoTrades85 (Call of Duty 4, World at War @ 9:00 EST)
- Shipero – Shipero (Resistance 2 @ 10:00 EST)
- SantanaClaus89 – Moosehole (SOCOM @ 12:00 EST)
- Destructoid’s Killzone 2 clan
- Tonight’s Games (more info from ScottyG):
- Team Fortress 2
Server: brbuninstalling.com #1 [FastDL|Customs|HLStatsX|Voting]
Starting time: 9:00 EST
- Left 4 Dead
Type: 8-player private server
- Worms Armageddon
Version: 3.5 v2b
Contact: Karth via Steam
- Iron Grip: Warlord
Contact: ScottyG via Steam
Time: Before 9:00 and after 11:00 EST
- Beyond FNF:
- Team Fortress Tuesdays
- Destructoid’s Steam Group